Maybelline Baby Lips Review

When I do my make up in the morning my lips are always the last part of my face that I do. I feel like they bring my whole look together. Recently I discovered  Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me and Pink Punch which give me the perfect amount of color for my days at work. They have good, rich color pigmentation and are very moisturizing. They are fairly inexpensive at around $2.99 (that is how much I spent on each lip balm. No guarantee that is the price you will find them for) at target.

They are available at most places and come in 6 colors/flavors: Quenched, Peppermint, Cherry Me, Grape Vine, Pink Punch and Peach Kiss. I know a lot of people do not wear make up daily, they just throw some lip balm on and go. This product is perfect for just a touch of color if that is what you are after.

I was worried about Cherry Me being too red but its a perfect tint and you can layer to make the color darker if that is what you prefer. I have not tried all of the Baby Lips colors/flavors but there are 2 that have no color to them if you just need a good lip moisturizer.

This is my new go to, can't leave the house without lip product and I recommend it to anyone looking for a lip moisturizer with or without color.



  
Disclaimer: I did not receive any compensation for this review, all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs